As a member of our Snowsports team you will be a passionate instructor, with a commitment to providing a fun and memorable ski and snowboard experiences for our guests of all ages and ability levels.
We are looking for team players! And believe this is central to our success; you are a great communicator, flexible, reliable and eager to continue learning and improving. Our instructors will work primarily in POD’s across our core programs; including Kids Programs, Adult Groups, Workshops, Private Lesson’s and Specialised Programs.
1 December to mid-April
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Level 1 APSI or equivalent snowsports certification essential
- A minimum of one full time season of teaching experience
- Be able to obtain a valid Japanese Working Visa or meet the requirements of 36 months of teaching experience for a skilled labor visa.
- Demonstrate our core values: professional, trustworthy, fair
- Patient and ability to have lots of fun
- Must have own snowsports equipment
- Maintain a reasonable level of fitness and health
- Meet our standards for our snowsports professional/appearance policy
Why you’ll love working with us
- Priority lift lines and two bases at the Gondola and Family areas
- All Mountain season passes
- Affordable staff housing program
- Competitive pay and incentive program
- Training with the best in the business
- Education reimbursement program
- Visa Sponsorship Program
- The best powder experience of your lifetime!