Over the years we have found that some of our best Kids Instructors are applicants who have previous experience working in day-cares, pre-school programs, and Kindergarten programs; essentially working with the age group 3 & 6 year olds. For this position we are not looking for highly certified instructors; rather applicants who love working with our youngest of guests, who have endless patience, are able to ski, and willing to participate in our training programs to work towards their APSI Levels.
1 December to mid-April
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- APSI Level 1 or equivalent or willingness to obtain certification before your contract commences.
- Previous experience and a strong aptitude for working with young children
- Be able to obtain a valid Japanese Working Visa.
- Demonstrate our core values: professional, trustworthy, fair
- Patient and ability to have lots of fun
- Must have own snowsports equipment
- Maintain a reasonable level of fitness and health
- Meet our standards for our snowsports professional/appearance policy
Why you’ll love working with us
- Priority lift lines and two bases at the Gondola and Family areas
- All Mountain season passes
- Affordable staff housing program
- Competitive pay and incentive program
- Training with the best in the business
- Education reimbursement program
- Visa Sponsorship Program
- The best powder experience of your lifetime!